About Sparta Tacoma
Sparta Tacoma is our premier-level, year-round program designed for the serious player (9 to 19 years old) who is committed to furthering his or her soccer development.
Over the last five years, Sparta has earned several league and tournament championships, Washington Cup trophies and league promotions. And many of our teams compete in the top division.
Our coaches focus on personal player development and improvement to raise the level of play (technical, tactical, physical and psychological). We strive to provide a program that develops great soccer players and provides a solid foundation of important life skills.
- Year-round training by professional coaches
- US Club Soccer Registration
- Up to 16 league games per season depending on the age group
- Tournaments (quantity depending on team age and level)
- Most practices and home games held conveniently at Tacoma Public Schools and Metro Parks Tacoma fields
Why choose Nortac?
Our teams have a reputation for a skillful, possession-oriented style of play.
Our coaches know how to develop players, focusing on individual player needs.
Stay local. We've proven players can compete at a high level without a commute.
Even at the premier level, we provide an excellent and more affordable soccer experience.