We believe in offering a quality soccer program to our community regardless of a family's ability to pay. That's why we provide scholarships to families for whom organized soccer would not otherwise be possible.
We do have a limited number of scholarships available. Please fully complete the requirements below to be considered for a Sparta Tacoma scholarship.
- A scholarship application must be fully completed by the applicant. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A separate application form must be completed for each child.
- Proof of income/need must be presented in the form of: Your most recent income tax return OR two pay stubs OR proof of government subsidy, food stamps or free lunch program.
- Scholarship percentages are applied toward the registration fee only and awarded based on Federal Poverty Guidelines in the state of Washington.
- Family earning is based on household totals including step-parents, grandparents and or all adults living in the home.
- Scholarships do not include uniform costs.
- Scholarship applications must be resubmitted each year.
Please download the application and submit your application as early as you can - as soon as you know your player makes a Sparta team.
We are thrilled to announce that Virginia Mason Franciscan Health has been chosen to partner with NORTAC as our Official Health Care Partner for the…Read More
A big THANK YOU to our NORTAC families, our sponsor, Raceways, and many of our local businesses for the contributions and support for our June…Read More