Current NORTAC Programming
NORTAC Winter Programming
Registration is open
NORTAC Programming is excited to announce Winter Futsal and outdoor training opportunities for birth year 2018-2015 boys and girls players during the months of January and February 2023.
Please review the information below prior to registering and reach out to our Director of Coaching, Dave O’Neill (email@example.com, or cell: 253-304-2464) if you have any questions.
Winter programming at a glance
Registrations are limited and will remain open until filled, at which point a waitlist will be activated. Registering as early as possible is highly recommended to increase the chances of securing a spot.
- Sparks (U5/Birth Year 2018) - Tyler Mathias and Madi Jarzynka: Second year NORTAC Programming Winter Season Coaches
- U6 Coed (Birth Year 2017) - Tyler Mathias, Madi Jarzynka and/or Marlo Vilela: JV Boys Soccer Coach: Hilltop Heritage Middle School
- U7 Coed (Birth Year 2016) - Marlo Vilela
- U8 Girls (Birth Year 2015) - Yong Min Kim: JVC Men’s and Women’s Soccer Coach, Stadium High School; Sparta Tacoma B11 White Head Coach; Joey Akamatsu: Sparta Tacoma G15 Assistant Coach
- U8 Boys (Birth Year 2015) - Dave O’Neill: NORTAC Director of Coaching, Sparta Tacoma B15 and B08 Age Group Lead; Mike Flynn: Sparta Tacoma B15 and B08 Assistant Coach
- Indoor (Futsal) sessions will be held at Annie Wright Schools and St Pats on Sundays for all age groups.
- Outdoor sessions will be held at SERA field (grass) on Thursdays the U7 and U8 age groups.
- Groups and session times could be subject to change depending on the number of registrations. If changes need to be made, families will be notified before programming begins.