Sparta Tacoma 2020-2021 Season
There has been a lot of uncertainty around youth sports during the 2020-2021 season and it has been our goal to do everything we can as a club to support our families, coaches and volunteers. For that reason, we revised our registration fee structure to enable families to pay only when their team is active.
Please Review The Following Details:
We have summarized the portion of fees that will be refundable, potentially refundable, or not at all refundable.
Not Refundable (15%)
Upfront fees paid and purchases that are immediately sunk cost or associate with full season contracts that covers:
- Player insurance and player card registration fees
- Administration costs
Potentially refundable (10%)
This highly depends on the refunds the club may receive, the club can redistribute for the following fees:
- PSPL League Fees
- State Cup entry fee
Reasonably feasible because these are "pay as we go" charges:
- Training fees; coaches' stipend, practice field rentals
- Game fees; referees, game day field rentals
- Will be invoiced on the 15th of the month if training occurs for your team (standard frequency is 2x/week for Dev and Classic and 3x/week for WPNL).
- Your payment will be due by the 15th of the following month.
- These amounts are an estimate as league fees may be reconfigured due to COVID-19.
- Credits provided by PSPL for the 2019 season will be deducted from this amount prior to issuing invoices.
- If we are able to receive cash refunds from PSPL we will disperse as soon as practicable.
- You will be invoiced for the season(s) at the time of league registration with a 30-day due date.